Experience what it’s like to become an Entrepreneur while still a High-School student!
ToRead has partnered with INJAZ Lebanon to bring you one of the best entrepreneurship programs for high-schoolers in the region, The ‘Company Program’.
Team up with your friends and learn all the skills you need to start-up a company: come up with a business idea, prepare a business plan, market and sell your product or service.
The program culminates in the Young Entrepreneur Competition (YEC), and the winner of the High-School track will represent Lebanon and compete against 13 MENA countries at the regional YEC organized by INJAZ Al-Arab.
Capitalization, Finance, Management and Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and many more!
Highschool student in Lebanon, being able to commit and attend the session of the program, applying in teams of at least 4 members (or willing to join a team)
- Work closely with an experienced mentor on turning your abstract idea into a successful reality.
- Compete during the annual INJAZ Lebanon Young Entrepreneurs Competition (YEC) over the Best Company Award.
- Represent Lebanon at the INJAZ Al-Arab’s regional Young Entrepreneurs Competition and compete against teams from 13 Arab countries.
- Receive a certificate of participation
- Become an INJAZ and ToRead Alumni
- Enhance your 21st century skills
- Boost your university and scholarship application
- Start your own business!
The entire program is totally for FREE
~5 months – 1 meeting per week (1-2 hours)
Deadline to apply:
February 4, 2021 (9:00 am)
As previous participants and winners of the regional YEC, we tell you it’s an experience not to be missed!