Let's Create Impact Together!
Marketing and Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Officer to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments. Design, build and maintain the social media presence of ToRead SARL. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Lead and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media and/or displaying advertising campaigns. Prepare digital media calendar and scheduling its posts.
Your Tasks - Contribute in creating impact
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
Below is the profile we expect you to have by the end of the internship. If you don’t have all the skills, don’t worry! We are here to help you build a career.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Our Perks - More than just a position
- You have an impact! With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way for youth to access educational opportunities in the Arab world and worldwide.
- We are flexible! Organize your own working schedule as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and flexible smart working policy.
- Lifelong learners! At ToRead everyday brings with it a new learning opportunity and experience. You will be increasing your skills on daily basis.
- Teamwork makes the dream works. At ToRead, we work within a diverse team where we can challenge and support each other.
- Production before perfection! You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- Paperless company! At ToRead, we care about saving our planet by making sure to reduce the paper use.
Want to learn more about ToRead?