Let's Create Impact Together!
As a volunteer content creator for our ToRead Learning online courses, you would be responsible for creating engaging and informative content to support the course curriculum. This could include writing articles, developing instructional videos, creating infographics, and designing interactive learning materials. You would collaborate with the course team to ensure that the content aligns with the course objectives and is of high quality. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in content creation and education, while making a positive impact by helping others learn and develop new skills.
You will be recieving content online training with ToRead about the content creation process for an online course.
Your Tasks - Contribute in creating impact
Based on your skills set, time availablity, and experience, your tasks may include:
- Collaborate with the course team to develop a content strategy that aligns with the course objectives and target audience.
- Research and write articles, blog posts, and other written content to support the course curriculum.
- Create instructional videos and interactive learning materials, such as quizzes, games, and simulations.
- Design infographics and other visual aids to help explain complex concepts and ideas.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Review and provide feedback on content created by other team members.
- Meet deadlines and adhere to the course production schedule.
- Incorporate feedback from instructors and students to continuously improve the course content.
- Attend meetings and participate in discussions with the course team to share ideas and provide updates.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and a positive attitude throughout the content creation process.
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Strong writing skills
- Experience (or at least passionate) in content creation, preferably for an online course or educational platform
- Proficiency in graphic design software and multimedia tools, such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, and video editing software (not a must)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Passionate about education and helping others learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Openness to receiving feedback and incorporating it into content creation
Our Perks - More than just a position
- You have an impact! With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way for youth to access educational opportunities in the Arab world and worldwide.
- We are flexible! Organize your own working schedule as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and flexible smart working policy.
- Lifelong learners! At ToRead everyday brings with it a new learning opportunity and experience. You will be increasing your skills on daily basis.
- Teamwork makes the dream works. At ToRead, we work within a diverse team where we can challenge and support each other.
- Production before perfection! You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
- Paperless company! At ToRead, we care about saving our planet by making sure to reduce the paper use.
Want to learn more about ToRead?